Sunday, May 8, 2011

may film

shot over a period of a week and one day with a canon AE-1 and kodak 800 film

'

 on this friday i went to my mom's work after school due to my lack of friends

mocha frozen yogurt float and tomato florentine soup

fisheye mirror thing at my mom's work

dried cherries samples, yum


saw autumn and teagan downtown (teagan took this)

teagan also took this

sat on the river bank by myself- super loner like yeah 


jacob's sister, molly <3 awwww

katie's house always has cameras laying everywhere, i love it

wadney!

aw, katie :)

 brooke and i went to our old elementary school carnival, won some cake

played on the playground


then saturday, i went to jacob's and we had the best day ever
i was fascinated with this cup's reflection thing 


these came out so dark :(

faaaaail kissing photo. hahaha

me and my ginormous flower.

the last photo.. so seductive

barefoot is best

 book i'm reading... don't make fun

i kinda sorta like this roll..

No comments:

Post a Comment