Monday, April 4, 2011

spring break

digital photos from spring break, film will come sooner or later

thursday, i hung out with jacob and we made cookies, he took some photos of me. see them here http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacobkenney/

friday, i hung out with brooke. we went to a movie downtown and didn't take too many photos.




saturday i went to katie's, we also went to a movie downtown and didn't take many photos




hahah

sunday consisted of church, target with my mom, and home
monday and tuesday, i went to jacob's all day :) we didn't take any photos but they were grand days.
wednesday and thursday, i went to petoskey with my parents

friday i went to jacob's again. he made me a necklace and we started working on our pinhole camera!
saturday i went to my grandma's house, and we made pretzels

sunday, we drove home through a snowstorm, picked up jacob and he came over 
that was my spring break! not too shabby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment